Saturday, June 2, 2012

What I'm doing today...

I'm sitting here writing this at the computer and I'm...drinking a beer. **gasp** Coors light. Woo hoo!. I know I'm such a rebel. It felt so good walking into the LCBO and buying a six pack of beer. It's been so long. I still remembered where they kept the beer, though. I'm not much of a wine or hard liquor person, I like my beer, especially on a hot day (which today isn't). Anyway you're probably saying "beer? So what?". The "so what" is that alcohol is forbidden in the LDS church and I haven't had one for probably 7 or 8 years--the last time I went inactive from the LDS church. I've been drinking coffee for a couple of weeks now as well. **gasp** "Coffee? So what?" Well coffee is forbidden too in the LDS church. Every time I take a sip of coffee or a swig of beer I feel a little more distance between me and the "LDS" cult church. The sooner I distance myself completely from the church, the happier I will be. Oh and if anyone cares I went to buy underwear yesterday at Walmart. "So what?" you might ask. "Why are you telling me this?". Well to all "good" Mormons who go to the temple, you have to wear special underwear (google "mormon underwear" and you can see for yourself what they look like and yes, they are as ugly and uncomfortable as they look--and they're really uncomfortablly hot in the summertime). I threw out my "special underwear" in the garbage yesterday and am relaxing in my black Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs! Life is good. Take care, J.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Good Place To Raise A Family

One of the comments that a leader made to a person who was investigating the history of the church and how it doesn't line up with the ...