Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Resignation Letter Sent

Well, another milestone in our journey to leave the LDS church. We sent in our resignation letter, mailed it last night. So, now the ball is rolling. Salt Lake will receive it and notify local leaders of our decision and then to remove our names from the records. I just hope this journey will be a smooth one, but somehow I don't think it will be. I've read that the church will send a pamphlet begging us to "come back, it's not too late to change your mind". But my mind has been made up. I am so done with the church, I just want our names off the record and for this whole sordid journey to be over and this chapter of my life closed for good. take care, J.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Good Place To Raise A Family

One of the comments that a leader made to a person who was investigating the history of the church and how it doesn't line up with the ...