Monday, June 11, 2012

Moving On

I think I'm done ranting about the church. I am so past it now. I have no desire to ever return to the LDS church. I have my resignation letter and just have to get a US stamp and send it off. Once my family and I are taken off the church records I will feel a little lot better. A end of an era, a chapter on my life closed. Once it happens I can move on. Almost every day there is something I remember that I used to feel guilty about doing. Yesterday it was Sunday shopping. My family and I were camping this weekend and got home yesterday. We had to go grocery shopping for the coming week and I was thinking about before when I was going to church I would feel bad about grocery shopping on Sunday. Didn't bother me at all yesterday. Not one bit. I also had to do our laundry at a laundromat, as we didn't have change for the machines in our building. I would have felt guilty about that too. Instead, I came home from shopping and laundry and had a nice cold refreshing beer. No guilt. I'm moving on... Take care, J.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Good Place To Raise A Family

One of the comments that a leader made to a person who was investigating the history of the church and how it doesn't line up with the ...